Bucks Online Support Services
All the services available to face-to-face students are available to Bucks Online students. All services are accessible either online or by phone as well as via email or in-person. Explore the following links to see what's available to help you succeed.
- Student Online Resources
- Canvas Help
- Library Databases and Library Research Guides
- Search online database and the College's online catalog
- Chat with our Virtual Libraian
- Academic Success Handouts
- Guides in many areas including ASL, Grammar, Citations, Reading, Writing, Math, and more!
- Student eResources
- Academic Success
- Student Services
- Proctored Testing
- Check the Faculty Syllabus before purchasing your textbook.
- Contact the Bookstore at 215-968-8494 or email email@example.com
- IT Helpdesk Tutorials and Guides
- Guides in Canvas, Student Planning/Self-Service, Office 365, and other college software