24/7 Online Resources
Without ever having to come to campus a student can:
Access the Library to:
- search online databases for Journal and Newspaper articles from any Internet accessed computer;
- receive help from the reference Desk;
- search the entire Bucks County Community College online catalog;
- request library materials through Interlibrary loan;
- develop information literacy and online researching skills through various tutorials and guides; and
- contact a librarian virtually by clicking on the Ask A Librarian icon on the main Library page.
Access Academic Success Center Hand Outs for learning tools and how to's in the following areas:
- American English as a Second Language (AESL)
- Documentation & Citation
- Literary Analysis & Poetry
- Math, Accounting, Chemistry & Physics
- Reading & Study Skills
- Writing Paragraphs & Essays
- World Langauages
Get Help with Canvas:
When logged in to Canvas, click on the Help icon (question mark) in Canvas' main menu to access 24/7 help. You can:
- live chat;
- file a help ticket; or
- check out online text-based and video resources in the Canvas Guides.
- Canvas Basics Course (new features and ongoing updates!)
Purchase Textbooks from our Bookstore:
Before buying your textbook, check your Faculty Syllabus to be sure you are required to purchase it. An increasing number of courses use Open Educational Resources (OERs), including OER textbooks, which, while required, are available in online formats for free. Generally, for those that prefer a more traditional textbook, hard copies of OER texts can be purchased. Other options, such as downloading and print-yourself, may also be available. Find out what textbooks you need.
Bookstore Contact Information:
- Phone: 215-968-8494
- Email: email@example.com
- the Help Desk and Services Center tutorials provide assistance with Canvas, Student Planning/Self Service, Office 365, and other College software.