Skip to content
Winter Session 2022-2023 Information
Winter Break: College offices will be closed beginning the evening of December 20th and will reopen on January 3rd, 2023
Academic & Support Services Information for Winter Session Classes
- Bucks Online -
- Provides general student support for online classes and Canvas.
- During Winter Break, Bucks Online staff will be periodically monitoring and responding to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (except on observed holidays) and will respond appropriately based on priority.
- For immediately Canvas help, call the Canvas 24/7 Support Hotline: 1-855-338-1615. Or, once you are logged into Canvas, if
- on a computer, click on the Help link at the bottom left-side of the global Canvas navigation menu.
- using the Canvas mobile app on an android phone/device, click on the three vertical bar menu at the top left, then click on the cogwheel (settings) icon on the top right, then click on the Help link.
- using the Canvas mobile app on an iPhone/iPad, click on the three vertical bar menu at the top left, then click on the Help link.
- 24/7 Canvas support cannot assist students with login issues. See the Help Desk link below.
- Plan ahead for tutoring, library, and other resources you might need!!
- IT Help Desk and Services Center -
- Users experiencing technology issues or having log in or password issues should leave a message for the Help Desk by emailing email@example.com. Please include detailed information about the issue along with your contact information.
- Helpdesk Services staff will be periodically monitoring requests and will respond appropriately based on priority. More information is available at www.bucks.edu/resources/it/helpdesk.
- Library -
- Access to library catalog, online databases, online tutorials, and more are available on the Library website at https://www.bucks.edu/library/.
- Virtual library services are available Dec. 19th-22nd and December 27th-29th from 8am-3:30pm EST
- All physical campus libraraies are closed through January 2nd. Newtown campus library will reopen on January 3rd at 8:00am.
- Academic Success Center -
- Limited online tutoring for select subjects may be available. Peer mentors, called Success Advocates, will be available during the session to help students get acclimated to the College and answer questions about College services.
- For updated specifics and detailed schedules, please check the website at www.bucks.edu/asc and winter support options at https://www.bucks.edu/academics/asc/supportoptions/. Please contact the Academic Success Center directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8044 with questions.
- Bookstore -
- Purchase your textbook(s) or school supplies online or in person.
- Please check the website at https://www.bkstr.com/bucksstore/store-hours for store hours and note winter break closures.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com.