Please click on the links below to search tutor schedules for your particular course or to request an appointment.
You can email email@example.com or call 215-968-8044 to request an appointment or for additional information.
Please click on the Schedule Appointment link to check specific hours.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- Help you with punctuation, including how to avoid comma splices and fragments
- Help you devise a method that will enable you to overcome spelling problems
- Help you learn how to proofread your papers
- Help you understand an assignment you've been given
- Help you get started on a particular paragraph or essay you are working on
- Help you improve a rough draft you are working on
- Help you with topic sentences for your paragraphs and thesis statements for your essays
- Help you to give your paragraph or essay more focus
- Help you revise or rewrite a paragraph or essay according to your instructor's suggestions
- Help you with all the aspects of your research paper
What We Can't Do
- Write any part of your paragraph or essay for you
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day your paper is due
- Proofread your paragraph or essay for you
- Help you with an in-class essay
- Guarantee that you will get good grades
- Tutor for placement tests or standardized tests, such as the Praxis, the TOEFL, the NLN, etc.