Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, & Physics
Please click on the links below to search tutor schedules for your particular course or to request an appointment.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-968-8044 to request an appointment or for additional information.
Please click on the Schedule Appointment link to check specific hours.
- BIOLOGY Summer 2021 Remote
- CHEMISTRY Summer 2021 Remote
- PHYSICS, ENGINEERING, & ASTRONOMY Summer 2021 Remote
- Appointment Request
- Schedule Appointment/View Tutor Availability
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
Biology or Chemistry Group Sessions
For a group of two or more students, a group session may be requested. Please email email@example.com or call 215-968-8044 for more information.
For additional science assistance, including an online question submission form, please go to the Science Learning Center by clicking on this link: STEM Learning Center.
What We Can Do
- Help you utilize your physics, chemistry, or biology text, class notes, and homework assignments
- Help you to learn how to read, interpret, and set up a physics, chemistry, or biology problem or equation
- Help you get started on a homework assignment
- Help you solve a difficult homework problem
- Help you understand a particular concept
- Help you understand pre-lab and lab assignments
- Help you to improve your physics, chemistry, or biology note-taking skills
- Help you focus on and interrelate the various topics covered in your course
- Help you learn how to prepare for a physics, chemistry, or biology test
- Help you devise a strategy for taking a physics, chemistry, or biology test
What We Can't Do
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test or the day your lab is due
- Do your homework or lab for you
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Take the place of going to class
- Guarantee that you will get good grades
- Tutor for placement or standardized tests