Please click on the links below to search tutor schedules for your particular course or to request an appointment.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-968-8044 to request an appointment or for additional information.
Please click on the Schedule Appointment link to check specific hours.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- Help you utilize your nursing text, class notes, and homework assignments
- Help you learn how to read, interpret, and set up a drug calculations problem
- Help you get started on a homework assignment
- Help you understand a particular concept related to drug calculations
- Help you improve your note-taking skills
- Help you focus on and interrelate the various topics covered in your course
- Help you learn how to prepare for a drug calculations test
- Help you devise a strategy for taking a drug calculations test
What We Can't Do
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test
- Do your homework for you
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Take the place of going to class
- Guarantee that you will get a good grade
- Tutor for placement or standardized tests, such as the NLN