The Center for Student Employment and Career Development is here to help you!
- Explore occupations based on earning potential, the likelihood of continued employment, and the training/education required.
- Build your profile and store recommendation letters, references, and achievements.
- Browse sample resumes and cover letters.
- Informative career-related videos
- "Real World" job search advice.
- Featured Careers and Employers
- Sample Resumes and Cover Letters
- Free Resume Critique
- List of Available Internships
- Job Tips and Strategies
Plan a Career
Access the Career Planning Checklist your guide to developing a successful career.
Choose a Major
Don't know which major to choose? Typefocus can help! First, select an occupation based on your personality, values, and interests by taking the online assessment. Career Counselors can help you review the results and select the appropriate major. Contact the Center for Student Employment and Career Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8195.
Conduct a Job Search
View resources to assist in conducting a job search.
Write a Resume
Access the , your guide to writing a professional resume.
If you have a completed resume that you would like reviewed, e-mail it to email@example.com. Resumes must be submitted through your student Bucks email.
Prepare for Interviews
Review presentations and handouts for assistance with preparing for an interview, attending a job fair, and networking, or testing your skills by scheduling a mock interview. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Connect with Employers
Read the Online Job Board Guide for Students (Currently under revision Summer 2021)