Facilities and Equipment
The Fitness Center is a 2600 square foot facility housing a diverse selection of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment; and a 1200 square foot aerobics studio.
Within the Fitness Center, one will find a variety of fitness testing equipment and testing methods to assess individual health and body composition. These results can be utilized to determine specific programming based on an individuals fitness status and personal goals.
The Fitness Center includes a wide range of aerobic training equipment.
- 3 Life Fitness treadmills
- 1 LifeFitness Elliptical
- 1 PreCor Elliptical
- 2 Keiser Striders
- 1 NU Step
- 1 UBE
- 1 Recumbent LifeFitness Bike
- 2 Life Fitness Spin Bikes
In addition to the aerobic component, the center also provides a large selection of resistance training modalities.
- 3 Hammer Strength Half Racks
- 2 Selectorized cable stations
- an extensive free weight area
- an iso-lateral Leg Press
- a seated Hammer Strength Leg Curl
- a Hammer Strength Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid
- a Hammer Strength Chest Press
- a Hammer Strength Pulldown
- a Hammer Strengh Shoulder Press
- 2 TRX Suspension Trainers
- Plyosoft Boxes
- and new additions arriving each semester!