Tuition and Expenses
The tuition for the Nurse Aide Training Program is currently $1,250 (includes textbooks).
Tuition must be paid in full at time of registration. There is no payment plan or financial aid for this program. There is no additional cost for out-of-county studetns.
Additional Expenses May Include:
- TB Clearance (such as a 2 step PPD, QuantiFERON, T-SPOT test or Chest X-ray)
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check: $22.00
- FBI Check (if needed): $22.60 (approximately)
- Nursing Scrubs
- Sturdy, non-slip, non-skid shoes
- Watch with a second hand
- Blood pressure cuff & stethoscope
- Drug Screening: $66.00
- National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) Examination: $135.00 paid to Credentia