Tuition and Expenses
The tuition for the Nurse Aide Training Program is currently $1,250 (includes textbooks).
Tuition must be paid in full at time of registration. There is no payment plan or financial aid for this program.
Additional Expenses May Include:
- Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check: $22.00
- FBI Check (if needed): $22.60 (approximately)
- Nursing Scrubs
- Sturdy, non-slip, non-skid shoes
- Watch with a second hand
- Blood pressure cuff & stethoscope
- Drug Screening: $50.00
- National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) Examination: $135.00 paid to Pearson Vue