To register for the Nurse Aide Training Program, a high school diploma or equivalent is recommended. If you wish to pursue a GED, please visit https://www.bucks.edu/businesscareer/pro-dev/adultliteracyhseged/
Step 1: Review
- Review and print the Nurses Aide Policy and Admission Procedure Handbook
Step 2: Completion
- Complete all of the required documentation included in the handbook
Step 3: Submission
- Once ALL of the required documents have been completed, please contact the Program Coordinator at email@example.com with your name and choice of class.
- Please scan ALL of the following documents (JPEG or PDF format). Each document must be under one (1) year old:
- 2 forms of signature bearing IDs
- Verification of PA Residency
- Attestation For of Compliance with Act 14
- PA Criminal Background (CHRI) - Certificate form
- FBI clearance (only for those who have not lived in PA for the last 2 years)
- Physical Form
- TB Clearance: 2 step PPD, QuantiFERON, T-SPOT or CXR (only if done in place of PPD and is under 3 years).
- Drug Screen Receipt (Drug screen results are sent directly and confidentially to Bucks)
- Signed Policy Form (Must be signed by parent/guardian if applicant is 18 years old)
- Flu Vaccine (Only for clinical rotations commencing October to March)
- COVID Vaccine
NOTE: The original forms (including copies of IDs) will be submitted to the Program Coordinator on the first day of class. All forms must be completed in blue/black ink.
Step 4: Enrollment
- Once your forms have been reviewed and meet enrollment requirements, an enrollment form will be issued. Please have a credit card ready.
Step 5: Confirmation
- An email confirming your placement in the class of your choice will be issued once required forms, payment and a negative drug screen have been received.
If you have questions, require further information or are unable to download the Policy Handbook/Admissions packet, please contact the Nurse Aide Training Program by calling 215-968-8482 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org