Request for Use of College Facilities
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST:
- A $100 check, is required for deposit. See Fee Schedule.
Bucks County Community College-c/o Office of Community Programming & College Events
275 Swamp Road
Newtown, PA 18940
- Non-profit designation, e.g. 501(c)(3) certification is required to receive for Non-Profit pricing.
- Insurance certificate of your organization (limited liability). See Section III-Provision of Use in Facility Use Policy.
- Electronic acknowledgment of BCCC's Child Abuse Reporting Policy.
- If attendees are under the age of 18, your organization's child abuse policy must accompany the request.
- All required documentation must be emailed to the Office of Community Programming & College Events.
- Rental blackout dates across all campuses: Sundays (January 1-April 1); Fridays after 3 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays during the College’s summer schedule (Typically fall during the 2nd weekend in June thru the Third weekend in August); and during scheduled College closures.
- Please note the approval process for each facility rental request can take up to two weeks. All Facility Requests are reviewed by the Presidents Cabinet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, excluding campus closures and holidays.
- SMART Room technology included in classrooms, computer labs, boardrooms, and Gallagher Room
- On-campus catering available on Newtown Campus
Events will not be scheduled based on the following:
- Before 8 a.m. or after 10 p.m., Monday through Sunday
- Sundays (January 1 - April 1)
- Fridays after 3 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays during the College's summer schedule (Typically fall during the 2nd weekend in June thru the Third weekend in August);
- During scheduled College closures and Federal holidays.
Fill out my online form.