Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
ILL Request Form
Please use the same form to request Interlibrary loans (materials from other libraries) OR to request transfer of Bucks library items between Bucks campuses.
- Get it: Interlibrary Loan Form
The purpose of providing interlibrary loan services is to support educational research for our college community. We will reciprocate lending with like institutions.
Interlibrary loan services shall be available only to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of the college with a valid patron account in good standing.
We adhere to the terms of the Pennsylvania Interlibrary Loan Code. A copy is available online Pennsylvania Interlibrary Loan Code.
Currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of the college may request up to five ILL requests at a time.
Request forms are available in the library and online.
Patrons will be notified if and when items become available. ILL items will be charged to the patron account. ILL items must be returned on time.
Will ASK for:
- books and other circulating collections
- copies of journal articles
- videos, CDs, and DVDs, will be considered, however, many libraries likely have limitations on these materials
- For Interlibrary Loan guidelines, please see the Pennsylvania Interlibrary Loan Code.
- Bucks Libraries shall maintain these records in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the ALA.