Transfer Applications and Common App Information
Purpose of this webpage:
The purpose of this webpage is to assist students with completing the necessary paper work and forms for transfer to another institution. The transfer form, often referred to as the Common App, Transfer College Form, or some similar name, originates with the college to which you are transferring.
Why is the form needed?
This form is used by your next college to gather additional information about you prior to making a decision on acceptance.
Some examples of the information they request from Bucks include:
- Details of your academic record
- Disciplinary record (academic and non-academic)
- Length of attendance at your current institution
- Record of student involvement in activities
How do I complete the transfer form?
- You need to obtain the College Report/Transfer Form from each institution that you plan to transfer to. Bucks does not participate in the Common Application online system, so you need to print out a copy of each form that you need completed.
- Complete the portion of the form for the Applicant (you). Bucks will complete the remaining sections of the form as appropriate.
- There are two options for submitting the College Report/Transfer Form
- Option 1: Electronic – Submit your form to email@example.com. Please include the email address to where you need the completed form sent.
- Option 2: Mail - Submit your form to the Registrar's Office, lower level of the Linksz Pavilion on the Newtown Campus; or to the front desks at either the LBC or UBC campuses. Please include the mailing address of the institution(s) to where you want the completed form(s) mailed. If no specific mailing address is provided, Bucks cannot guarantee that your form will be received correctly by the transfer institution.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for your paperwork to be processed.
- Any questions about the process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.