ACBSP Accreditation Assessment Information
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Every quality business program worldwide is accredited.
- ACBSP promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world.
- ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. ACBSP encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.
- ACBSP offers an accreditation process uniquely focused on teaching excellence and student outcomes. And because they believe their success is driven by the success of their members, they align those programs and the accreditation process to meet the individual needs of each member.
- ACBSP Accreditation Assessment Information 2012
- ACBSP Accreditation Assessment Information 2013
- ACBSP Accreditation Assessment Information 2014
- ACBSP Accreditation Assessment Information 2016