Bucks Smart on Your Schedule
Welcome to Your Virtual Campus
With over 300 eLearning and Hybrid courses, Bucks Online offers the same excellent professors and small class size that you find in our face-to-face courses. Like traditional courses, online courses are facilitated by an instructor and are interactive.
Bucks online is an excellent solution for students seeking flexibility.
Currently, there are twenty-one programs of study and six certificates that can be completed in their entirety through eLearning courses. Many more are available through a combination of eLearning and hybrid courses.
- Spring- 7.5 week (2 sessions), 12 week and 15 week session.
- Summer- 6 week (2 sessions), 9 week and 12 week session.
- Fall- 7.5 week (2 sessions), 12 week and 15 week session.
- Winter- one 4 week session
Register for eLearning and Hybrid Courses
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR (Filter by Term)
- March Modular courses begin March 25, 2019
Are you taking or ready to begin an online course. Find out how to get started and explore the resources available for success.
Interested in taking online courses? Explore if online learning is right for you. Guest and out-of-state students are welcome.
The college also offers hundreds of non-credit self-paced and instructor-facilitated courses through Continuing Education.