Information Technology at Bucks
Professional Development for Your Career in Technology
Bucks is proud to offer continuing education for professionals in the Information Technology field. The IT Academy at Bucks County Community College offers affordable training for advanced technology certification programs, as well as other technology courses, with knowledgeable instructors that bring real-world experience into the classroom.
Bucks County Community College offers associate degrees, certificates (college credit), continuing education certifications and courses that also prepare you for industry certification exams in a wide array of career programs. For more information view the Computer Science Options.
- Apply for the Billy Greenwood scholarship by May 18, 2018.
- The IT Academy is partnered with CareerLink to assist displaced workers with IT career training and workforce development.
- Bucks County Community College is a proud Academy Partner of CompTIA - the voice of Information Technology.
- CompTIA Certifications Approved for Directive 8570.01-M
IT Academy is proud to offer the following career training courses:
- Introduction to Computers
- Software & Web Development
- Server Administration
- Cyber Security
- Desktop Support (CompTIA)
- Cisco Network Administration
- Graphic Design (Adobe)
- Computer-Aided Design (AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks)
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Publisher)
- Database Administration
- Technical Writing
- IT / Project Management
- Data Analysis, e-Marketing, & Social Media
We also offer the following testing services: