Lori Newman, Transcript Specialist Lori.firstname.lastname@example.org
Records and Registration 215-968-8115
Your transcript is the official, permanent record of all the courses you have taken while attending Bucks County Community College. There are three (3) types of transcripts and, depending on your association with the College, you may have a transcript at each level:
- Undergraduate Transcript (UG) – contains all credit courses
- Continuing Education Transcript (CE) – contains LPN, Radiography, and non-credit courses
- Public Safety Transcript – contains all Fire School courses (non-credit)
In accordance with the Public Information Act and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended, student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student’s written authorization and signature. NO ONE ELSE (including your spouse, parent, family member, friend, etc.) can request your transcript, as your written permission is required by law. Bucks County Community College has authorized Parchment to manage the order, processing, and secure delivery of student transcripts. Transcripts will not be issued if any outstanding financial obligation exists with Bucks County Community College.
Please note: Continuing Education transcripts must be ordered using the Transcript Request form (paper form). Fire School transcripts can be ordered through Parchment or by submitting the Transcript Request form.
There are three (3) options to request your official Bucks County Community College transcript:
1. PARCHMENT – www.Parchment.com
- Parchment offers secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7, as well as overnight service for an additional fee.
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and delivered
- Online tracking ability
- The option to request electronic delivery or delivery by US Postal Service
A one-time set up is required by going to www.Parchment.com. You will be asked for:
- First and last name
- Birth date, gender, and the last four digits of your social security number
- Email address
This information is required to ensure proper student matching. Please be sure to fill in all required information as indicated by an *.
Once you have completed the setup, you will receive an email from Parchment asking you to confirm your email address. When completed, you are ready to begin requesting transcripts through the Parchment website. All transcripts sent through Parchment are official, whether sent electronically or through US Postal Service. Any HOLD on your account will not prevent you from requesting a transcript through Parchment, however, we will not be able to release your transcript until the HOLD is resolved. If your HOLD is resolved within 30 days, we will be able to act on the request. If you do not resolve the HOLD within 30 days, you must resubmit the request and you will be charged an additional transcript fee.
2. TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM (PAPER FORM) – BEST USED FOR INCLUDING ATTACHMENTS (http://www.bucks.edu/old_docs/admissions/forms/trans_req.html)
- Download a copy of our Transcript Request form online to submit your request.
- Follow the instructions at the top of the page to submit and pay the $2 fee for your transcript.
- Please include any attachments (PTCAS, CASPA, DICAS, LSAC, etc.) to be included with your official transcript.
- If you do not have access to a fax machine, you can scan/email the documents to email@example.com.
- Please be advised that transcripts ordered by using the Transcript Request form take approximately 24-48 business hours to process, and up to 7-10 business days to be received by the recipient.
- Requests will not be processed if the student has an outstanding financial obligation with the College. It is the student’s responsibility to check their student account for the status of their balance.
- Transcripts may be sent UPS Overnight Air for a fee of $25.00. Please make a note on the form for this request.
3. MYBUCKS – (SELF-SERVICE)
- Log into MyBucks using your username and password. If you need assistance with your username or password, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on Student Planning (Bucks Self-Service).
- Click on Transcript Request.
- Click on Add New Request (top right side of the page).
- Please make sure you include the recipient (college, university, employer, etc.) full name and correct mailing address.
- Requests will be processed within 24 business hours.
- Requests will not be processed if the student has an outstanding financial obligation with the College. It’s the student’s responsibility to check their student account for the status of their balance.