Student Records - Forms

Online Forms and Functions

For:Go To:
Application for Admission

Apply or Reactivate

NEWLY Admitted*, CURRENT, or RETURNING Students
Requests for:
Transcript Evaluation (transfer in)
Prerequisite Course Waiver
Account Re-Activation (returning students)
Change of Major
Change of Name
Payment Plan / Financial Extension

* Application completed, no classes started

Login to update your information

CURRENT or RETURNING Students - Requests for:
Registration for Classes
Change of Address
Request a copy of your Bucks Transcript
Enrollment Verification

Web Registration Access Request

An access code is no longer required for online registration for current students. Please log in to WebAdvisor to register for your classes. If you are unable to log in to WebAdvisor and have not taken classes for one or more semesters, you may need to have your WebAdvisor account reactivated. You may request that your account be reactivated via email or phone, as indicated below:

Log in to WebAdvisor

If unable to log in:
Email Helpdesk - Be sure to include your full name, phone number, and login ID (username)
Call the Helpdesk at 215-968-8191, option 1

Paper Forms

* Online Form above preferred