Honors@Bucks Full-Year Scholarships
Bucks will award full-year scholarships (24 credits) to 13 Honors@Bucks students for the 2015-16 academic year. To be eligible, you must graduate from high school this spring and attend Bucks as a full-time student (at least 12 credits per semester) in Fall 2015-Spring 2016. To be considered, please submit both a general application and an Honors@Bucks application (see below) by May 1st, 2015. Scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest GPAs and class rankings.
If you are a current, transfer, adult, or re-admitted student, we invite you to take advantage of our other scholarship opportunities, which you can learn about at this website: www.bucks.edu/scholarships.
Earn Your Associate Degree with Honors
Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students through coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
Honors@Bucks is open to students in all associate-degree programs who demonstrate academic preparedness.
The deadline for applying to Honors@Bucks for the Fall 2015 semester is July 17th, 2015. Those hoping for a full-year scholarship (see above) must apply by May 1st.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "by contract" work in non-honors sections;
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming honors students;
- Degree awarded with honors;
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript; and
- An honors-to-honors transfer agreement with Rider University (additional agreements in development).
Apply Now—It's Free!
1. Complete the College's online Application for Admission.