Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students through coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
Honors@Bucks is open to students in all associate-degree programs who demonstrate academic preparedness.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "by contract" work in non-honors sections;
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students;
- Opportunity for a degree awarded with honors;
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript; and
- An honors-to-honors transfer agreement with Rider University (additional agreements in development).
Apply Now—It's Free!
1. Complete the College's online Application for Admission.
The deadline for applying to Honors@Bucks for the Fall 2015 semester is July 17th, 2015.