Honors @ Bucks
Earn Your Associate Degree with Honors
Honors @ Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students through coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
Honors @ Bucks is open to students in all transfer majors who demonstrate academic preparedness.
The deadline for the Honors@Bucks application has been extended to July 31st, 2014 for the fall semester.
Honors @ Bucks Features
- A combination of dedicated honors sections and "by contract" agreements in non-honors sections;
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming honors students;
- Degree awarded with Honors;
- Honors designation on honors courses on transcript; and
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements are in development with a number of four-year institutions.
Apply Now - It's Free!
1. Complete the college's online Application for Admission.
2. Complete the Honors @ Bucks Application.