- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "honors by contract" work in non-honors sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity for a degree awarded with honors
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University, Delaware Valley University, Cedar Crest College, and East Stroudsburg University
Apply Now—It's Free!
1. Complete the College's online Application for Admission.
Honors@Bucks applications must be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student aims to begin honors coursework.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.