Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students through coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
Honors@Bucks is open to students in all associate-degree programs who demonstrate academic preparedness.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "by contract" work in non-honors sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity for a degree awarded with honors
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University and Delaware Valley University
Apply Now—It's Free!
1. Complete the College's online Application for Admission.
The deadline for applying to Honors@Bucks for the Spring 2016 semester is Monday, Dec. 7th, 2015.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.