Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students with honors coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
The program is open to students in all associate-degree programs who meet the admission requirements.
Please note that while they share students, Honors@Bucks and Phi Theta Kappa, the national honor society of two-year colleges, are separate entities.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "honors by contract" work in non-honors sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity for a degree awarded with honors
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University, Delaware Valley University, Cedar Crest College, and East Stroudsburg University
Apply Now–It's Free!
- Complete the College's online Application for Admission.
- Fill out and submit an Honors@Bucks Application. (It will be received and processed by Dr. Stephen doCarmo, Honors@Bucks coordinator.)
Honors@Bucks applications must be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student aims to begin honors coursework.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.