Honors@Bucks Full-Year Scholarships
Bucks will award full-year scholarships (30 credits, 15 per semester) to 13 incoming Honors@Bucks students for the 2019-20 academic year.
To be considered, you must
- Graduate from high school this spring;
- Be eligible for in-county tuition rates;
- Attend Bucks full-time (12 or more credits per semester) in Fall 2019-Spring 2020, taking at least two honors courses each semester;
- Meet Honors@Bucks' admission requirements; and
- Submit (1) a Bucks general application, (2) an Honors@Bucks application (see below), and (3) an up-to-date high-school transcript (should be sent by guidance counselor to Bucks' Office of Admissions) by May 1st, 2019.
Qualified applicants who do not win one of the 13 scholarships will still be welcome in the Honors@Bucks program.
If you're a current, transfer, adult, or re-admitted student, we invite you to take advantage of other Bucks scholarship opportunities listed at www.bucks.edu/scholarships.
Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students with honors coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
The program is open to students in all associate-degree programs who meet the admission requirements.
Please note that while they share students, Honors@Bucks and Phi Theta Kappa, the national honor society of two-year colleges, are separate entities.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "honors by contract" work in non-honors sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity for an associate-with-honors degree
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University, Delaware Valley University, Cedar Crest College, and East Stroudsburg University
Apply Now–It's Free!
- Complete the College's online Application for Admission (if you haven't already);
- Fill out and submit an Honors@Bucks Application (it will be received and processed by Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator).
Honors@Bucks applications should be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student will begin honors coursework.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.