Honors@Bucks Full-Year Scholarships
Bucks will award full-year scholarships (30 credits, 15 per semester) to 13 incoming Honors@Bucks students for the 2018-19 academic year.
To be considered, you must
- Graduate from high school this spring;
- Be eligible for in-county tuition rates;
- Attend Bucks full-time (12 or more credits per semester) in Fall 2018-Spring 2019, taking at least two honors courses each semester;
- Meet Honors@Bucks' admission requirements; and
- Submit (1) a Bucks general application, (2) an Honors@Bucks application (see below), and (3) an up-to-date high-school transcript by May 1st, 2018.
Honors@Bucks scholarships are awarded on the basis of high-school GPA.
Qualified applicants who do not win one of the 13 scholarships will still be welcome in the Honors@Bucks program.
If you're a current, transfer, adult, or re-admitted student, we invite you take advantage of other Bucks scholarship opportunities listed at www.bucks.edu/scholarships.
Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students with honors coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
The program is open to students in all associate-degree programs who meet the admission requirements.
Please note that while they share students, Honors@Bucks and Phi Theta Kappa, the national honor society of two-year colleges, are separate entities.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "honors by contract" work in non-honors sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity for an associate-with-honors degree
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University, Delaware Valley University, Cedar Crest College, and East Stroudsburg University
Apply Now–It's Free!
- Complete the College's online Application for Admission (if you haven't already);
- Fill out and submit an Honors@Bucks Application (it will be received and processed by Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator).
Honors@Bucks applications should be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student will begin honors coursework.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.