Honors@Bucks Full-Year Scholarships
Bucks will award full-year scholarships (24 credits) to 13 incoming Honors@Bucks students for the 2016-17 academic year. To be considered, you must
- Graduate from high school this spring;
- Attend Bucks full-time (12 or more credits per semester) in Fall 2015-Spring 2016, taking at least two honors courses each semester;
- Meet Honors@Bucks' admission requirements;
- Take Bucks placement tests in writing, math, and reading by May 1st, 2016; and
- Submit a Bucks general application, an Honors@Bucks application (see below), and a to-date high-school transcript by May 1st, 2016.
Honors@Bucks scholarships are awarded on the basis of high-school GPA.
If you're a current, transfer, adult, or re-admitted student, we invite you to take advantage of other Bucks scholarship opportunities listed at www.bucks.edu/scholarships.
Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students through honors coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
The program is open to students in all associate-degree programs who meet the admission requirements.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "honors by contract" work in non-honors sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity for a degree awarded with honors
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University and Delaware Valley University
Apply Now—It's Free!
1. Complete the College's online Application for Admission.
Honors@Bucks applications must be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student aims to begin honors coursework.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.