Honors@Bucks Full-Year ScholarshipsBucks will award full-year scholarships (30 credits, 15 per semester) to 13 incoming Honors@Bucks students for the 2017-18 academic year. To be considered, you must
- Graduate from high school this spring;
- Be eligible for in-county tuition rates;
- Attend Bucks full-time (12 or more credits per semester) in Fall 2017-Spring 2018, taking at least two honors courses each semester;
- Meet Honors@Bucks' admission requirements; and
- Submit (1) a Bucks general application, (2) an Honors@Bucks application (see below), and (3) a high-school transcript including third-quarter grades by May 1st, 2017.
Honors@Bucks scholarships are awarded on the basis of high-school GPA.
If you're a current, transfer, adult, or re-admitted student, we invite you to take advantage of other Bucks scholarship opportunities listed at www.bucks.edu/scholarships.
Program MissionHonors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students through honors coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
- A combination of dedicated-honors sections and "honors by contract" work in non-honors sections
- Scholarship opportunities for incoming Honors@Bucks students
- Opportunity for a degree awarded with honors
- Honors designation for honors courses on transcript
- Honors-to-honors transfer agreements with Rider University, Delaware Valley University, Cedar Crest College, and East Stroudsburg University
Apply Now—It's Free!
1. Complete the College's online Application for Admission.
Honors@Bucks applications must be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student aims to begin honors coursework.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.