Honors@Bucks Admission Requirements
- Be admitted to a Bucks associate-degree program
- Submit the Honors @ Bucks Application before exhausting need for courses offered in dedicated-honors format
- For recent high-school graduates: a 3.25 or higher cumulative high-school GPA, verified by transcript
- For current students: minimum Bucks placement-test scores of Math/5 (or completion of MATH095), Read/3 (or completion of READ110), Writing/6 (or completion of COMP110); and a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher on at least 8 college-level credits earned in one semester
- For transfer students: minimum Bucks placement-test scores of (or waivers equivalent to) Math/5, Writing/6, and Read/3; and a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher on at least 8 college-level credits earned in one semester, verified by transcript(s) from previously attended institution(s)
- For adult students (those five or more years past high-school graduation): minimum Bucks placement-test scores of Math/5, Read/3, Writing/6; and either a 3.25 cumulative high-school GPA (verified by transcript) or a professional letter of recommendation
- For high-school enrichment students: high-school senior status; a cumulative high-school GPA of 3.25 or higher, verified by high-school transcript; minimum Bucks placement-test scores of Math/5, Writing/6, and Read/3; and ability to commence honors coursework by attending and completing at least one dedicated-honors course.
Please note: An accepted Honors@Bucks student must maintain a 3.25-or-higher GPA to stay in the program and preserve the possibility of earning the associate-with-honors degree.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.