Evaluation of Transfer Credits

To have credits from prior colleges and universities evaluated, students must provide an official transcript to the Office of Admissions. Please note that the official transcript must be sent directly from the issuing institution. Students must indicate "Evaluation" on the college application or submit a Waiver or Evaluation Form available on our website.

Unofficial and/or "student copy" transcripts will not be accepted for credit transfer. However, they can be reviewed for possible assessment testing waivers and/or prerequisite course waivers. Please refer to the Placement Testing page for acceptable exemptions from placement testing.

For details and policies regarding transfer of credit, please refer to the admissions webpage on Transfer Credits and Transcript Evaluations.