International Student Applicant

Any non-immigrant individual wishing to obtain an F-1 student visa through the United States government must first complete all documents required by Bucks County Community College, along with any necessary government forms.   Application materials and information can be obtained through our International Student Website.

Other non-U.S. citizens seeking admission to the College, including Resident Aliens, should follow the regular application process but must supply proof of immigration status.  Please note that any visa holder authorized to attend credit classes while in the United States is not considered a legal resident for purposes of tuition.