International Student Applicant
Non-immigrant students seeking F-1 International Student status must complete the following documentation:
- Bucks Application for Admission and Information Form
- Certified and English translated academic records of secondary and any post secondary education
- Official results of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) if English is not your native language
- Affidavit of Financial Support and a bank statement and bank letter reflecting, in U.S. dollars, the funds available to the student
- Affidavit of Sponsor Room and Board with deed or lease of the property
- Copies of passport and other immigration documents
- Other information as required for specific cases (see application for details)
In order to allow the time needed to process applications for students requiring an I-20, the Admissions Office must receive application materials by the following deadlines:
July 1 - for the Fall semester
November 1 - for the Spring semester
Other non - U.S. citizens seeking admission to the College, including Resident Aliens, should follow the regular application process but must supply proof of immigration status.
Please contact the Admissions Office for application materials and information or download the information from the College’s International Student Website.
Any non-immigrant individual wishing to obtain an F-1 student visa through the United States government must first complete all documents required by Bucks County Community College, along with any necessary government forms. Application materials and information can be obtained through our International Student Website.
Other non-U.S. citizens seeking admission to the College, including Resident Aliens, should follow the regular application process but must supply proof of immigration status. Please note that any visa holder authorized to attend credit classes while in the United States is not considered a legal resident for purposes of tuition.