Online Credit Courses Offerings and Information
What to Do
Click on the links below to scroll through a list of eLearning or Hybrid courses.
Be sure to read the Faculty Syllabus for courses you are interested in or enrolled in.
Pay special attention to:
- Specific Start and End Dates (and any meeting dates for hybrid courses)
- Additional testing requirements such as required alternative proctored testing information
- Course access – how to get started in the course at the beginning of the session
- Technology Use – any additional technology required.
- Registering for a course? Review the Registration Checklist.
Winter session begins on December 14, 2018 and runs to January 11, 2019
The only courses offered during Winter Session are eLearning
Winter Session 2019 **please note, PDF subject to change*
Spring session begins on January 23, February 11, March 25
Spring Session 2019 Brochure **please note, PDF subject to change**
Summer session begins on May 28, June 17, July 8. View Course Offerings- Available November 16.