Career Services provides career and job planning services and occupational information resources for people who are undecided about choosing a major, setting occupational goals, planning their career, or searching for a job. Several services are offered:
- Individual counseling and group workshops on career exploration and job search.
- Print and digital resources for occupational research, job search, and career exploration.
- Interest and personality assessments, as appropriate.
Job Search Assistance
Paid jobs and internships through the Bucks Online Job Board at www.bucks.edu/careerservices
- Employers post job openings and review student resumes
- Students can post their resumes and access full-time, part-time and seasonal job openings, internships and Bucks work study openings online.
- Students registered on the Online Job Board can receive updates and announcements from Career Services about upcoming workshops and recruiting events like Job Fairs and information tables.
- Career Services hosts a large, campus-wide Job Fair at the Newtown campus each year, where Employers, with competitive job opportunities, are available to recruit students. Employers are encouraged to schedule visits to BCCC campuses to recruit students for available job opportunities or internships.
Career Services are available at all three campuses. Hours may vary when classes are not in session. Please call 215-968-8195 or visit www.buck.edu/careerservices.