Bucks students receive their grades through their online student account instead of in the mail. However, students who would like grades mailed to their home can request a grade report from the Office of Admissions, Records, and Registration.

Students may request the mailing of a transcript to another college or to an employer through the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration. Students may submit their request in person, by mail, or by emailing the Office of Admissions, Records, and Registration from their Bucks Student email account (requests submitted from personal email accounts will not be honored).  During evening or Saturday hours, students may submit their request, in person, in the Student Services Office, Rollins Center, 1st floor.There is a two-dollar fee for each transcript.