- Dean's Academic Scholarships
- Application Deadlines
- Application Forms
- Withdrawal From the College
- Payment of Financial Aid Awards
- Change in Financial Circumstances
- Reapplication for Financial Aid
- Job Location Program
- Bucks Financial Aid Programs
- Other Financial Aid Programs
Financial aid is any grant, scholarship, loan or employment opportunity with the express purpose of helping a student meet educationally-related expenses while attending college. During the 2013-2014 academic year, approximately 4193 students received some form of financial aid. The total amount of financial aid received by these students exceeded $ 20.2 million.
Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid Office is located on the first floor of the Linksz Pavalion. Office hours are 8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, during the fall and spring semesters. The Office is also open in the evening during the first week of classes.
A Financial Aid Seach Through the WEB and Internet Scholarship Search