American English as a Second Language (AESL)
Bucks County Community College provides students with credit and non-credit American English as a Second Language (AESL) courses in grammar, reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- Credit AESL courses are designed for intermediate through advanced level language learners, including F-1 visa holders, who are entering the College Academic Programs of Study or preparing to pursue advanced degrees at four-year institutions.
- Tuition and fees are determined by residency status. The cost of textbooks and other materials is additional. Eligible students enrolled in credit AESL courses may qualify for financial aid.
- To learn more, view information about credit AESL courses, or call Sherry Eichert at 215-968-8018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-credit AESL courses are designed for beginning through advanced English language learners who are not pursuing a degree at this time.
- Non-credit AESL courses are a lower cost alternative to credit courses and the tuition includes all books and fees. Most 24-hour courses cost $225; most 48-hour courses cost $345. Non-credit courses do not qualify for financial aid through our college.
- To learn more, view information about non-credit AESL courses, or contact Marcia Shady at 215-968-8413 or email@example.com.
- For businesses: If you are a business looking for information about bringing non-credit AESL courses to your workplace, call the Center for Workforce Development at 215-968-8017.
View more information about Continuing Education.
View more information about the Department of Language and Literature.