Center for Workforce Development
Adding Value to Your Workforce
Our Center for Workforce Development provides high value training, working with businesses to customize courses to enhance employee skills, on campus or at your site – you decide. Our expert staff works to identify specific skills currently lacking and to prepare for future needs. We then tailor programs, drawing from a robust network of recognized trainers to offer the best training at competitive rates. Investment in talent drives employee engagement to help you achieve your business objectives.
We also provide
- Consultation and training plan development
- Continuing professional education
If you’re looking to improve the performance and skill sets of your employees, add Bucks to your team. Our goal is to help you create the most productive team to drive growth and success. Call us today for a free consultation on how we can help. Please contact Lauren Loeffler, Executive Director, Workforce Development at 215-968-8017 or email@example.com. Ask about sourcing and application for funding of your company's training initiatives
Workforce Development Services Include
- Industry-specific skills such as: Construction Estimating, Management and Supervisory Series; Electrical Pre Apprenticeship Program; Green Technician Basics/Technical Core Skills; Sustainable Building Advisors Program; Large Wind Turbine Technician; Mechanical Maintenance/Mechatronics Technician Fast Start and many more. (Certain programs prepare individuals for industry standard certification or state licensure examinations.)
- Business-specific customized courses and job training programs
- Computer skills
- Professional/personal development
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management
- ServSafe® for food professionals, English and Spanish
- Small Business Management
- Technical Writing
- Banking/Teller Excellence (Banking) coming soon!
The Center for Workforce Development supports the economic development of individuals, businesses, and organizations in Bucks County and surrounding areas through strategic partnerships, workforce development initiatives, custom needs assessment and employee training, professional development seminars, and access to funding resources.