Summer III 2018
Newtown, UBC, and Virtual Campuses
Students are permitted to meet with the psychology tutor for one 30-minute face-to-face appointment per day or one 50-minute real-time online appointment. Second appointments may be available with a writing tutor based upon availability and must be scheduled by using the Tutoring Appointment Request link, calling 215-968-8044, or stopping into the Newtown Center in L210. Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- Help you utilize for your psychology text and class notes
- Help you understand concepts in the class
- Help you understand an assignment you've been given
- Help you learn how to prepare for a psychology test
- Help you focus on and interrelate the various concepts in your course
What We Can't Do
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day your assignment is due or the day of the test
- Do your homework for you
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Guarantee that you will get good grades
- Tutor for placement tests or standardized tests