Students are permitted to meet with a nursing tutor for two 30-minute appointments per day. Second appointments will be scheduled based upon availability and must be scheudled through the Newtown Center.
Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment. You can also stop into the Academic Success Center at L210 or call 215-968-8044 to request an appointment or for additional information.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- Help you utilize your nursing text, class notes, and homework assignments
- Help you learn how to read, interpret, and set up a drug calculations problem
- Help you get started on a homework assignment
- Help you understand a particular concept related to drug calculations
- Help you improve your note-taking skills
- Help you focus on and interrelate the various topics covered in your course
- Help you learn how to prepare for a drug calculations test
- Help you devise a strategy for taking a drug calculations test
What We Can't Do
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test
- Do your homework for you
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Take the place of going to class
- Guarantee that you will get a good grade
- Tutor for placement or standardized tests, such as the NLN