Advising and Registration Services for Students
Our goal is to connect you with the advice you need to be successful!
Spring 2018 Advising
- Advisor approval is required for all students (full- and part-time) wishing to take courses in Spring and enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
- In early October, you should have received an e-mail or text message from your assigned faculty advisor inviting you to schedule an advising appointment.
- You must connect with your assigned faculty advisor during the Faculty Advising Period: Wednesday, October 18th and Friday, December 8th.
- It is strongly recommended that you register and pay for courses as soon as possible after receiving advising approval. This will help ensure that you get the courses you desire most.
- You may be able to register for Spring courses as soon as October 25th. Watch your BucksMail for a notice about your first date to register. You may also review applicable dates and deadlines - Spring 2018 Term Dates + Deadlines
Winter 2018 Walk-In Advising and Registration Events - December 12 and 13
- Time: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Location: Hub (Linksz Pavilion)
- Who: Guest and returning students who want to register for Winter Session 2018 starting on December 15, 2017
Academic Advising & Course Planning Assistance
If you should have any questions or encounter any difficulties in connecting with your assigned faculty advisor during the Faculty Advising Period, the Advising & Transfer Center is here to help.