Advising and Registration Services for Students
Our goal is to connect you with the advice you need to be successful!
Spring 2019 Advising
- Advisor approval is required for all students (full- and part-time) wishing to take courses in Spring and enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
- In early October, you should have received an e-mail or text message from your assigned advisor inviting you to schedule an advising appointment.
- You must connect with your assigned advisor during the Faculty Advising Period: Wednesday, October 17th to Friday, December 7th.
- It is strongly recommended that you register for courses as soon as possible after receiving advising approval. This will help ensure that you get the courses you most desire.
- You may be able to register for Spring courses prior to open registration on November 5th. Watch your BucksMail for a notice about your first date to register. You may also review applicable dates and deadlines by clicking Spring 2019 Term Dates & Deadlines.
Winter Session 2018-19 Advising
- Though advising is not required for students registering for Winter Session courses, you should feel free to discuss your Winter Session course plans when you meet with your advisor.
- Alternatively, you may contact the Advising & Transfer Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you might have about this process.
- It is strongly recommended that you register for courses as soon as possible. This will help ensure that you get the courses you most desire.
- Registration for Winter Session courses is open now. Be mindful of applicable dates and deadlines – see Winter Session 2018-19 Term Dates & Deadlines for more information.
Academic Advising & Course Planning Assistance
If you should have any questions or encounter any difficulties in connecting with your assigned advisor during the Faculty Advising Period, the Advising & Transfer Center is here to help. Contact information can be found on the right-hand side of this page.