Sexual Respect and Title IX
Bucks County Community College is committed to providing a place of work and study free of intimidation, harassment, exploitation, discrimination, or violence, and complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination based on gender (including sexual harassment, sexual misconduct and sexual violence) in the College's educational programs and activities.
It is the policy of the College to:
- Provide educational, preventative and training programs regarding this policy and Gender Based Prohibited Conduct;
- Encourage reporting of violations or alleged violations of this Policy
- To prevent incidents of Gender Based Prohibited Conduct from denying or limiting an individual’s ability to participate in or benefit from the College’s programs;
- To make available timely services for those who have been affected by Gender Based Prohibited Conduct; and
- To provide prompt and effective methods of investigation and resolution to stop Gender Based Prohibited Conduct, remedy any harm, and prevent its recurrence.
Click here for the complete policy on Gender-Based Misconduct
If you are experiencing, or have recently experienced, any form of sexual misconduct, please contact Dr. Trish Brining, Title IX Coordinator, at 215-968-8091, Matt Cipriano, Deputy Coordinator, at 215-968-8255 or any administrator. In an emergency or off-hours situation, always call 911 or Security and Safety at 215-968-8911.
To learn more about Title IX, visit www.bucks.edu/knowyourix