Nirvana Athletic and Fitness Center
Bucks County Community College's Lower Bucks Campus and the Nirvana Athletic and Fitness Club have partnered to bring all BCCC students, faculty and staff a special discounted, membership opportunity!
1222 New Rodgers Rd
Bristol, PA. 19007
Monday - Friday: 5:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
For more information on Nirvana Athletic and Fitness Club Facilities, please visit our web site at: www.nirvanafitness.com.
We get you in, get you fit and get you on with your day, with no hassles
- Parking is easy
- There’s no waiting to workout
- You can comfortably ask for help if you need it
- You get your own personal fitness consultant at no additional cost
- Free day care
- All children 17 years of age or younger workout free with their parents
- We are the friendliest club in the area
- Over 1000 parking spaces
- Over 30 pieces of cardio equipment
- Over 85 individual workout stations
- Four Fitness and strength areas
- Six different lines of strength training machines
- Six different choices of cardio equipment
- Whirl pool
- Chiropractic care on site
- Pro shop
- Group fitness classes
Nirvana’s Low risk/ Free offer
Call us at 215.788.8800 or email us at email@example.com to Receive your free report, “5 Things You Need to Know Before Joining a Health Club.
Visit our website at www.nirvanafitness.com to receive your Free workout pass and Free newsletter.