Please stop in, call 215-968-8044, click on the Schedule Appointment link above to schedule an appointment, or click on the Appointment Request to request an appointment. Please stop in L210 or call with any questions.
|Monday||2:00pm-7:00pm||COMM 105, 110, 111, and 230|
|2:00pm-7:00pm||COMM 105, 110, 111, and 230|
|Friday||9:00am - 11:30am||COMM 105, 110, 111, and 230|
Click on Online Tutoring to view the FA14 schedule. Please call 215-968-8044, click on the Schedule Appointment link above, or click on the Appointment Request link above to request or schedule an appointment.
Effective Speaking tutors can assist currently enrolled students with speeches for any BCCC course.
Students are permitted to meet with an effective speaking tutor for one thirty-minute face-to-face appointment or one 50-minute real-time online session per day.
Please call the Newtown Campus at 215-968-8044 with any questions or concerns.
What We Can Do
- help you understand an assignment you've been given
- help you utilize your textbook and class notes
- help you get started on a particular speech you are working on
- help you improve a rough draft you are working on
- help you with topic sentences and thesis statements for your speeches
- help you to give your speech more focus
- help you revise or rewrite a speech according to your instructor's suggestions
- help you with your oral presentation skills
What We Can't Do
- write any part of your speech for you
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day your speech is due
- proofread your speech for you
- help you with an take-home test
- guarantee that you will get good grades