Please stop in, call 215-968-8044, or click on the Appointment Request link above to schedule an appointment. Please stop in L210 or call with any questions.
|Sunday (online)||7:00pm - 9:00pm||COMM 105, 110, 111, and 230|
|Monday||12:00pm-4:00pm||COMM 105, 110, 111, and 230|
|3:00pm-7:00pm||COMM 105, 110, 111, and 230|
|Tuesday (online)||7:00pm - 9:00pm||COMM 105, 110, 111, and 230|
|Thursday||1:00pm - 7:00pm||COMM 105, 110, 111, and 230|
Effective Speaking tutors can assist currently enrolled students with speeches for any BCCC course.
Students are permitted to meet with an effective speaking tutor for one thirty-minute face-to-face appointment or one 50-minute real-time online session per day.
Please call the Newtown Campus at 215-968-8044 with any questions or concerns.
What We Can Do
- help you understand an assignment you've been given
- help you utilize your textbook and class notes
- help you get started on a particular speech you are working on
- help you improve a rough draft you are working on
- help you with topic sentences and thesis statements for your speeches
- help you to give your speech more focus
- help you revise or rewrite a speech according to your instructor's suggestions
- help you with your oral presentation skills
What We Can't Do
- write any part of your speech for you
- be of much help if you come to the Center the day your speech is due
- proofread your speech for you
- help you with an take-home test
- guarantee that you will get good grades