Articulation Agreements

A number of local non-collegiate instruction and training programs, including high school technical programs and Bucks noncredit Continuing Education programs, have been evaluated by Bucks faculty and resulted in Articulation Agreements. These agreements specify the conditions under which equivalent credit may be pursued for Bucks course(s) by completers of those programs.

If you find your training program listed here and the course equivalencies are in your Bucks Program of Study, submit a PLA Application with your official transcript, competency report, and/or NOCTI scores to seek equivalent credit.

If you do not find your program here, it may have expired and you may still be eligible for equivalent credit. The specific conditions, such as dates, scores, and the Bucks degree program you must enroll in, are stipulated in each Articulation Agreement – contact the PLA Office for detailed information.