Topic Submission Form
What happens at the Conference?
Presenters will have about five minutes each to discuss their work (this is about two pages of written material), followed by "moderator's remarks" that make connections between the panel members' research. Audience members will then have an opportunity to ask questions. When preparing presentations, keep in mind you probably need to explain the following...
- What was the inspiration behind exploring this topic?
- What is your thesis and how did you arrive at this argument?
- What are the primary and secondary sources you used as support for your position?
For further guidance in presentation preparation and citing your oral presentation sources use the links below.
- Preparing Your Student Research Conference (SRC) Presentation
- How Do I Cite Sources in an Oral Presentation?
Library Resources to Help Locate Sources
Tutoring Center Resources
How to Submit a Topic Videos
- How to Submit a Topic as an Individual
- How to Submit a Topic as Part of a Group
- How to Submit a Topic as Part of an Organized Panel