OADM245 Microsoft PowerPoint Level II
Department of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics: Office Administration
- I. Course Number and Title
- OADM245 Microsoft PowerPoint Level II
- II. Number of Credits
- 1 credit
- III. Number of Instructional Minutes
- IV. Prerequisites
- OADM145 (C or better)
- V. Other Pertinent Information
- VI. Catalog Course Description
- This course is designed for students wishing to master advanced levels of Microsoft PowerPoint. Students will learn how to add movement and sound to desktop presentations to enhance audience attention.
- VII. Required Course Content and Direction
Course Learning Goals
- apply static transition effects to standard text and graphic elements;
- demonstrate an understanding of the variety of dynamics and elements that change over time currently available;
- integrate time-based data, such as video clips and animated charts into presentations; and
- integrate sound with sensitivity and subtlety into presentations.
Planned Sequence of Topics and/or Learning Activities
- static imagery
- presentation dynamics
- time-based data
- digital audio
Assessment Methods for Course Learning GoalsThe assessment of course learning goals is based on performance based application projects.
Reference, Resource, or Learning Materials to be used by Student:See course syllabus.
Review/Approval Date - 1/08; Revised 1/2010; Revised 4/2013; New Core 8/2015