Temple University Contact Information
- Temple University Course Equivalents (note: Temple uses a 3 digit code not 4 digit code like Bucks (ex. COMP110 is COM110 in the system)
1: Choose the Transfer Tool link.
2: Choose Bucks County Community College in the list of schools.
3: When searching for a course start typing in the search box, the list on the screen will auto-populate with the closest matches.
4: Not all schools are represented on the list. The course evaluation is still dependent upon the major/school/college within Temple.
Core-to-Gen Ed Agreement with Bucks
Prior to fall 2017: Completion of an AA degree will result in all of Temple's General Education requirements having been met.
For students Fall 2017 and after: Students who graduate with an A.A.S., A.F.A or A.M. will not be eligible for Core to General Education. Students who graduate with an A.A. or A.S. will be eligible for Core to General Education. The below majors need verification of a math course, or math and science course to be eligible for Core to General Education.
- Pre K- 4 Early Childhood Education (4192), Secondary Education History (1180), and Sport Management (1154) will need verification of a math course (MATH101, 115, 117, 118, 120, 125, 140).
- Individual Transfer Studies (1146), Journalism (1045), and Secondary Education Biology (1003) will need verification of a math course (MATH101, 115, 117, 118, 120, 125, 140) and a laboratory science.
Please contact email@example.com to make the verification request.
Students may apply to be conditionally accepted to Temple University under the terms of the Dual Admissions program. To be eligible for the Dual Admissions program, students must:
- Submit the Temple University Intent Form to the Office of Admissions at Bucks by the time they complete 30 college-level credits to include those credits from other universities or colleges.
- Earn an associate degree with a minimum final GPA of 2.3 at the time of graduation from Bucks to include the GPA form other universities and colleges atended.
- Enroll at Temple within one year of graduation from Bucks.
- Do not attend another institution between graduation from Bucks and enrollment at Temple.
Students who are part of Temple Dual Admissions have the following advantages:
- Application fee is waived.
- Academic scholarship opportunities are available to Dual Admissions students. These include:
- Full-time students: $1000 for 3.3-3.64 GPA
- Full-time students: $2000 for 3.65-4.0 GPA
- Part-time students (6-11 credits per semester): half the above amounts
- Students will also receive any federal, state or Temple need-based aid for which they may qualify.
Program articulations for individual majors are regularly developed. Currently on-file we have transfer articulations for the following Bucks majors:
- Business Administration (1009) - leading to a Business Administration degree at Temple. Read the Temple Business Administration Advising Guide.
- Education (4192) - leading to a Bachelor of Science in Pre-K - 4 Early Education. Read the Temple Pre-K to 4th grade program guide for details.
- Neuroscience (1194)- leading to a Bachelor's of Science in Neuroscience: Systems, Behavior and Plasticity (College of Liberal Arts). Read the Temple Neuroscience Program Guide
- Psychology - Pre-Professional (1060) - leading to a Bachelor's of Arts in Psychology.
- English Secondary Education Emphasis (1200) - leading to a Bachelor's of Science in Education: Middle Grades (Language Arts Concentration).
- Social Services (1059) - leading to a Bachelor of Social Work at Temple. Read the Temple Social Work Agreement and the BSW advising guide for details.
Temple University Japan is the first educational institution in Japan to be officially recognized as a Foreign University. This status allows TUJ to sponsor student visas, enabling international students to study at TUJ on either a short-term or long-term basis, including earning Temple University degrees in several programs.
Students who have earned a BCCC Associate Degree qualify for:
- an application fee waiver
- preferential housing
- consideration for TUJ scholarships
Other Information available from Bucks Transfer Services
- Program prerequisite requirements for Health Professions Majors: Communication Sciences, Health Information Management, Therapeutic Recreation, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physical Therapy
- Information on Temple's Core requirements for students who do not complete an AA degree
Contact your transfer advisor for more information.