Gwynedd Mercy University
1325 Sumneytown Pike
P.O. Box 901
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
Under the Dual Admission Agreement, priority in admission is given to Bucks students who sign the Dual Admission Intent Form before completing 30 college level credits.
- Graduate from Bucks with an Associate of Arts degree in
- Business Administration (AA. 1009) to BS in Management or BS in Marketing
- Computer Science (AA. 1103) to BS in CIS-Business or BS in CIS-Forensics
- Criminal Justice (AA. 1189) to BS in Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood:PreK-4 (AA. 4192) to BS in Early Childhood (PreK-4) or BS in Early Childhood (PreK-4)/Special Education (PreK-8)
- Psychology Pre-Professional Emphasis (AA. 1060) to a BS or BA in Psychology
- Social Work (AA. 1130) to BA/BS Human Services
- Sport Management (AA. 1154) to BS in Sport Management
- Enroll at GMU within one year of BCCC graduation.
- Complete a "Dual Admission Intent Form "
- Satisfy all other GMU transfer requirements