What is JobTrakPA?
JobTrak PA at Bucks County Community College targets the rapid training and placement of unemployed and under-employed workers in high-wage, high-demand jobs throughout Pennsylvania. It has three goals:
- Offer accelerated training for the unemployed and under-employed
- Provide opportunities to earn industry-recognize certifications and credentials
- Build programs that meet industry needs, including development of career pathways
Training is offered at the Newtown Campus, Lower Bucks Campus and the Green Jobs Academy. Special grant funding for those who qualify.
High priority training areas include:
Advanced Manufacturing and Logistics programs to qualify students for a number of jobs in manufacturing facilities such as industrial, electrical and mechanical production technicians, quality technicians, CNC operators and welders. Courses lead to industry-recognized certificates.
Energy Distribution, Production, and Conservation to prepare students for positions as Production Technicians and Energy Technicians.
Health Information Technologies training courses that range from fast-track non-credit courses that lead to new health information technology credentials and certificates (including informatics certification and medical billing and coding), to full Associate degree coursework in Health Information Technology.
For more information contact our Career Coach at phone: 215-497-8756 or email: email@example.com
Benefits to Students
- Students will benefit from a career coach to help them throughout their training.
- The training is flexible to fit busy schedules; part-time, daytime, evening.
- Both hybrid and hands on training are available.
- Training is for High Priority Occupations designed to get people back to work
- Each student will be assigned one career coach dedicated to their success throughout the training process.
- The coaches will provide personalized help with the following:
- Help with the intake process to assure students have an experience that fits their individual goals
- Help to be successful in class throughout training
- Upon completion of training-assistance with resume writing, job search techniques and locating potential employers will be provided
TAACCCT Programs offered by Bucks County Community College.
Advanced Manufacturing and Logistics
- Industrial Mechanical Technician 1 w/Production Technician Certificate
- Industrial Electical Technician 1 w/Production Technician Certificate
- Industrial PLC Troubleshooting Certificate w/Production Technician certificate
- CNC Operator
- Industrial Welding I
- Quality Technician Certification
- Industrial Mechanical Technician 2 w/Production Technician Certificate and Industrial Mechanical Technician 1 Certficiate
- AMIST 1 (includes Prod Tech certificate; Industrial Mechanical Technician 1 and 2; Industrial Electrical Technician 1 and 2; and PLC Troubleshooting)
- Industrial Mechanical Technician I (Prereq: Prod Tech certificate-200 hrs)
- Industrial PLC Troubleshooting Certificate (Prereq: Prod Tech certificate-200 hrs)
- Industrial Electrical Technician I (Prereq: Prod Tech certificate-200 hrs)
- Industrial Mechanical Technician 2 (Prereq: Prod Tech certificate-200 hrs; and Industrial Mechanical Technician 1-135 hrs)
- Industrial Electrical Technician 2 (Prereq: Prod Tech certificate-200 hrs; and Industrial Electrical Technician 1-135 hrs)
Energy Distribution, Production, and Conservation
- Production Tech
- Energy Technician I
Health Information Technologies
- Healthcare Technology Implementation Support Specialist Certificate (non-credit)
- Comp TIA Healthcare IT Technician (non-credit)
- Medical Reimbursement/Coding Specialist Certificate (non-credit)
- Electronic Health Record and Practice Management with Medical Reimbursement/Coding Specialist Certificates
- Medical Coding & Billing Certificate (credit)
- Health Information Technology- AA degree (credit)
- Healthcare Informatics Certificate
For more information, call: 215.497.8756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org