Cisco Certified Network Associate Security
CCNA Security prepares you to design, implement, and support security for networked devices. The 70 hour course builds on the first 2 CCNA Routing & Switching courses and prepares you for Cisco Security certification. Add a security specialty to your CCNA networking skills and expand your career opportunities.
- Develop a working knowledge of network security principles, tools, and configurations.
- Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime.
- Practice what you learn using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Prepare for the workplace with collaborative projects and presentations.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
As people, process, data, and things become more connected, the demand for security professionals is rapidly increasing. CCNA Security curriculum builds the skills you need to get hired and succeed in jobs related to network security. Recognized by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) to meet the CNSS 4011 training standard.
Career pathways include: network security specialist, security administrator, network security engineer, information security professionals, and more.
Certification: CCNA Security
About Instructor-led Courses
Cisco Networking Academy partners with educational providers to deliver on-site, instructor-led learning experiences. Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building development program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. We've prepared more than 6 million people to join the IT workforce since 1997.
Can you think like a hacker? A security specialist has to stay up-to-date on technology and discover weak spots before someone else does. They enjoy solving complex problems, and are able to document and communicate about their work.
Job Titles: Security Administrator (infrastructure, data, and applications), Network Security Architect, Network Security Engineer, Network Security Specialist
Course # WITAC 1024
Total course hours: 70
Text:CCNA Security Course Booklet ISBN#9781587133077
Click here to register for this course.
For directions on how to register click here.
To request more info about any of our courses please contact us 215-968-8132 or email@example.com.