Cisco Certified Network Associate Security
We are pleased to announce general availability of the English version of the Cisco CCNA Security 1.2 curriculum.
CCNA Security is designed for Networking Academy students seeking career-oriented, entry-level security specialist skills. Prospective students include individuals enrolled in technology degree programs at institutions of higher education and IT professionals who want to enhance their core routing and switching skills.
CCNA Security 1.2 is a new release that includes CCNA Routing and Switching content and labs to allow students with Cisco CCENT-level skills to enroll in and successfully complete the CCNA Security curriculum. CCNA Security aligns with the Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) certification exam (640-554).
Please note that Cisco Packet Tracer 6.1 is required for the 1.2 version of the CCNA Security curriculum. You can download the appropriate version of the Packet Tracer software from the Packet Tracer 6.1 resources folder on NetSpace after you have been successfully enrolled in the program.
Cisco CCNA Security Approved as Department of Defense 8570.01-M Certification - The United States Department of Defence has certified the Cisco CCNA Security Certification as DoD 8570.01-M compliant. Learn More.
- Modern Security Threats
- Securing Network Devices
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting
- Implementing Firewall Technologies
- Implementing Intrusion Prevention
- Securing the Local Area Network
- Cryptographic Systems
- Implementing Virtual Private Networks
- Managing a Secure Network
- Implementing the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Video Resources for Security Tools on YouTube
Course # WITAC 1016
Total course hours: 72
- CCNA Security Course Booklet, (ISBN 10 1587133466 / ISBN 13 9781587133466)
- CCNA Security Lab Manual, (ISBN 10 1587133474 / ISBN 13 9781587133473)
Click here to register for this course.
For directions on how to register click here.
To request more info about any of our courses please contact us 215-968-8132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.