Metalworking Training Program
Bucks County Community College, the County of Bucks, and the PA CareerLink are partnering to deliver the Advanced Manufacturing Metalwork Training Program
If you like working with your hands and want a new career, this is for you! Bucks County companies are looking for workers to fill numerous positions. Gain new skills to move forward in a high–demand field!
Next Cohort Starts October 2016!
Must attend information session to apply:
Wednesday, August 17 @ 1:00 PM
Wednesday, August 31 @ 1:00 PM
Info sessions will take place at:
Lower Bucks Campus Atrium, 1304 Veterans Highway, Bristol
Call today for more information: 267-685-4884 or email Bridget.Hughes@bucks.edu
- 12-Week, Monday-Friday daytime classes
- FREE for unemployed/underemployed
- Employer Driven, Entry Level
- Individual Job Placement Services, with over 90% placement rate for PA workers!
- Gain Skills for Lucrative, In-Demand Fields
- Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Requirements for the program:
- Must be a Bucks County resident and U.S. Citizen/possess a Green Card
- Must be 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug screening, background check, and physical test
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to training and a variety of industry field trips
- Must be ready to work in Advanced Manufacturing
- Competitive based on screenings & employer interview
Classes start in October and will be held at the Advanced Manufacturing Training Center in Bristol, Pennsylvania. This is a great opportunity to up-skill or re-tool for your future!