Metalworking Training Program
Bucks County Community College, the County of Bucks, and the PA CareerLink are partnering to deliver the Advanced Manufacturing Metalwork Training Program
If you like working with your hands and want a new career, this is for you! Bucks County companies are looking for workers to fill numerous positions. Gain new skills to move forward in a high–demand field!
Training Starts July 11, 2016
Attend one of our INFORMATION SESSIONS to apply:Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 1:00 pm or Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 3:00 pm
Info Sessions to be held at Lower Bucks Campus Atrium
1304 Veterans Highway, Bristol
To register, or for more information: 267-685-4884 or email Bridget.Hughes@bucks.edu
- 12-Week, Monday-Friday daytime classes
- FREE for unemployed/underemployed
- Employer Driven, Entry Level
- Individual Job Placement Services, with over 90% placement rate for PA workers!
- Gain Skills for Lucrative, In-Demand Fields
- Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Requirements for the program:
- Must be a Bucks County resident and U.S. Citizen/possess a Green Card
- Must be 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug screening, background check, and physical test
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to training and a variety of industry field trips
- Must be ready to work in Advanced Manufacturing
- Competitive based on screenings & employer interview
Classes start in mid-July and will be held at the Advanced Manufacturing Training Center in Bristol, Pennsylvania. This is a great opportunity to up-skill or re-tool for your future!