Metalworking Training Program
Bucks County Community College and the PA CareerLink are partnering to deliver an Advanced Manufacturing Metalwork Training Program
If you like working with your hands and want a new career, this is for you! Bucks County companies are looking for workers to fill numerous positions. Gain new skills to move forward in a high–demand field!
New Cohort Forming Now For April 2016
Attend one of our INFORMATION SESSIONS to apply:
Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 1:00 PM or Wednesday, February 24, 2016 - 1:00 PM Lower Bucks Campus Atrium, Rt. 413, Bristol
To register or for more information: 267-685-4884 or email email@example.com
- 12-Week, Monday-Friday daytime classes
- Funding available for unemployed/underemployed
- Employer Driven, Entry Level
- Individual Job Placement Services, with over 90% placement rate for PA workers!
- Gain Skills for Lucrative, In-Demand Fields
- Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Requirements for the program:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess a Green Card
- Must be 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug/alcohol screening, background check, and physical test
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to training and a variety of industry field trips
- Must be ready to work in Advanced Manufacturing
Classes start in April and will be held at the Advanced Manufacturing Training Center in Bristol, Pennsylvania. This is a great opportunity to up-skill or re-tool for your future!