Grant Metalworking Training
The County of Bucks has partnered with Bucks County Community College to deliver a new Metal Fabrication Training Program
Bucks County companies are looking for workers to fill numerous positions. Gain new skills to move forward in a high–demand field!
Third cohort will begin April 6, 2015. We will be holding an information session at the Lower Bucks Campus on February 18, 2015. Contact us for more information: 215-788-3594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12-Week, Grant-Funded Training
- Employer Led, Entry Level
- Gain Skills for Lucrative, In-Demand Fields
- Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Requirements for the program:
- Must be a Bucks County resident, and be a U.S. Citizen or possess a Green Card
- Must be 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug/alcohol screening, background check, and physical test
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to training and a variety of industry field trips
Classes start in April and will be held at the Advanced Manufacturing Training Center in Bristol, Pennsylvania. This is a great opportunity to up-skill or re-tool for your future!