Grant Metalworking Training
The County of Bucks has partnered with Bucks County Community College to deliver a new Metal Fabrication Training Program
Bucks County companies are looking for workers to fill numerous positions. Gain new skills to move forward in a high–demand field!
Call to register for upcoming information sessions in Bristol at 215-504-8553 or email email@example.com.
Wednesday, June 18, 5:30-7:30
Bucks County Community College
Lower Bucks Campus Atrium
- 12-Week, Grant-Funded Training
- Employer Led, Entry Level
- Gain Skills for Lucrative, In-Demand Fields
- Veterans Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Requirements for the program:
- Must be a Bucks County resident, and be a U.S. Citizen or possess a Green Card
- Must be 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED
- Must pass a drug/alcohol screening, background check, and physical test
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to training and a variety of industry field trips
Classes start in July and will be held at the Advanced Manufacturing Training Center in Bristol, Pennsylvania. This is a great opportunity to up-skill or re-tool for your future!