FALL 2017 Tuition and Fees are due at the time of registration.
One of the most difficult aspects of attending college can be figuring out how to pay tuition. The good news is that there are many options for receiving financial aid. These include grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study opportunities. During the 2010-11 academic year, 4,108 Bucks students received some form of financial aid, with the total amount of aid exceeding $20 million.
Steps to Guide You Through the Process
The following will help guide you through the process of applying for and receiving some of these grants, loans and scholarships.
- Start with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or the FAFSA, as it is more commonly known. You will need the college's Federal ID Code: 003239.
- See these deadlines.
- Consider Bucks scholarships and search for other scholarships.
- Loans are available through the Federal Direct Loan Program.
- A federal work study or campus based job is a way to earn as you learn.
- You can estimate your eligibility for aid using the calculator.
- If, based on your FAFSA, you are determined to be eligible for a PHEAA State Grant, you will receive an email to request additional information directly from PHEAA (Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency).
Missed our Financial Aid workshop? Download it here!
Contacting Financial Aid
Feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office in person, by calling us at 215-968-8200 or via email. All email responses are sent to through Bucks County Community College email accounts. All emails are responded to within 24 to 48 business hours. Please view your Bucks email account regularly, as important information is often disclosed there. We are always here to be of assistance.
Financial Aid Office, (lower level of Linksz Pavilion) Monday - Thursday 8:00 to 5:30 (Summer Hours). Phone: 215-968-8200 Fax 215-504-8522
Financial Aid TV
- Applying for financial aid
- Financial aid eligibility
- Types of financial aid (e.g. grants and loans)
- Financial literacy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- State of Pennsylvania Financial Aid Programs
Why wait in line at the financial aid office? Click on FATV to get quick and easy-to-understand answers to many of your general financial aid questions!