HRIM293 Pastry Independent Study III
Department of Business Studies: Chef Apprenticeship
- I. Course Number and Title
- HRIM293 Pastry Independent Study III
- II. Number of Credits
- 3 credits
- III. Number of Instructional Minutes
- IV. Prerequisites
- V. Other Pertinent Information
- VI. Catalog Course Description
- Students continue their work with fine pastries and breads which are publicly consumed at College events and at the annual Chef Graduation event. Included, but not limited to, are seven desserts (one frozen) and two artisan breads. Student work includes a printed portfolio and documented 45 hours of production time.
- VII. Required Course Content and Direction
Course Learning Goals
Planned Sequence of Topics and/or Learning Activities
Assessment Methods for Course Learning Goals
Reference, Resource, or Learning Materials to be used by Student:See course syllabus.