New Student Welcome
What is the New Student Welcome?
- The New Student Welcome Event is designed for new students and parents/guardians to visit our campus and meet our department staff and services in a face-to-face setting.
- This is a fun and relaxed event.
- Content will cover meeting key staff, Student Services and Clubs and Organizations Information Fair, campus tours, Parent Workshop with our VP of Student Affairs, food, lots of complimentary materials and literature.
What to Expect
Hear From Our Panel
Hear from those who know Bucks best. We have created a panel group made up of faculty, current students, alumni, and administration that will assist you in becoming familiar with Bucks and answer your questions.
Meet the Bucks Family
College departments will have table displays at our information fair. Feel free to ask them questions and grab information; they are here to assist you.
Learn About Campus Life
Our Athletic and Intramural Department, Student Life and select student organizations will have table displays. There are so many activities, clubs, and organizations, leadership programs and service opportunities for you at Bucks.
Take a Campus Tour
Our volunteers will take you on a tour to familiarize you with campus facilities and departments.
Additional Information about New Student Welcome.
- Parents will attend a valuable parent orientation session.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the program to allow for check-in.
- Plan to be at the event for no more than 2 hours.