Open Door's 20th Anniversary LGBTQ+ Prom
Due to low ticket sales, this event, unfortunately, has been canceled. We apologize for the disappointment.
Come as you are, dress as you wish, and bring whoever you'd like. This formal prom night will include full catering and desserts, a live DJ, fun activities, photo opportunities in a lit up garden, and more! Open to the public, whether a high school or college student (16+).
Friday, May 31 | 6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
Tyler Hall - Newtown Campus
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE OF TICKETS:
Rules for attending LGBTQ+ Prom:
1. Dress code is formal. Dress however you wish so long as it is Prom appropriate attire. We are also having a Dress and Tux Drive on campus where attendees can buy low priced garments.
3. No possession of alcohol or illegal drugs. If security suspects an attendee to be under the influence they have the right to escort you off the property.
4. No inappropriate or sexual behavior is allowed under any circumstances. If caught you will be removed from Prom. This includes inappropriate dancing, touching, or harassment to other attendees.
5. There will be roped off areas throughout the mansion, so please don’t try and explore past them!
6. Tyler Gardens is a beautiful place for pictures, so let’s keep it that way. No littering or picking at any of the flowers.
7. Must be 16 years old or above to attend.
Note: Bathrooms will be genderless! Anyone can use any bathroom. Please be courteous of others, however, since they’re small.
- Bucks Students: $30
- Bucks Students with date: $45
- Non-Bucks Students: $40
- Non-Bucks Students with date: $60