Online Job Board Guide for Students
Create a Free Account
- Follow the link https://bucks-csm.symplicity.com/students.
- Click Register.
- Complete the registration form.
- Check your email for an automated message with your starter password.
- Login using the password that was emailed to you.
- Click on Profile, then Password/Preferences.
- Change your password to something easy to remember.
Create a Resume
To create a resume, use the Resume Builder within the Documents menu or go to the “Write a Resume” page and following the instructions to Career Cruising.
Post Your Resume
- Login to your account.
- Click on Documents.
- Upload your resume as a Word document.
- Hit submit. Student and Alumni resumes will go into a pending file for review by the Center for Student Employment and Career Development staff to ensure that the resume is the best that it can be and free of errors.
- Students will receive the critiqued resume and be able to make changes as needed.
- Click on Jobs and Internships.
- Search by: position type (full or part-time, work study, internship, seasonal); job function; industry; location (local or national); or keyword.
- Click on the Add Favorite icon on the right to save job postings to your Favorites.
- Click “View Printable Job List” to print a job posting.
- Run an Advanced Search, Save it and Schedule to create a Job Search Agent.
All employers are pre-screened by the Center for Student Employment and Career Development staff at Bucks County Community College as well as the host company for the On-Line Job Board.