Prepare For Interviews
The Center for Student Employment and Career Development is here to help you...
Preparing for an interview requires some research about the company as well as knowledge of the industry.
View the Job Search Handbook 2019 for detailed guidance.
- Begin to Develop your Professional Image
- Conduct Research on Yourself
- Conduct Research on a Career
- Target Career Fields to set Parameters for your Job Search
- Cultivate your Network of Personal Contacts
- Interview for Information
- Develop your Vita/Resume
- Prepare for the Interview