The Behavioral Intervention Team
Implemented in 2007, the Behavioral Intervention responds to incidents of student conduct and concerning behavior that pose a threat to the safety of the student and/or the campus community.
Concerns can include:
- Violation of Student Code of Conduct
- Aggressive physical and verbal behaviors
- Concerning mental health status/extreme outbursts
- Self-injurious or self-destructive behaviors
- Inappropriate communication via email/learning platforms/writing assignments