Disability Resources Off Campus
The following resources are offered in order to assist users in connecting with needed services, acquiring useful information, and being a starting point for further research. The list is not meant to be exhaustive. Accessibility Services encourages students to explore these and other resources and invites feedback that may be of interest to others.
- Connect Through Septa
- Bucks County Transport (BCT)
- Hearing Loss Association of America -PA Chapter
- Center for Independent Living of Bucks County
- Bucks County Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry; Disability Services: OVR, BBVS, ODHH, etc.
- Pennsylvania Client Assistance Program (CAP) - A program that helps individuals with disabilities get the services they need from programs funded under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Pennsylvania's Initiative on Assistive Technology
- Technology for Our Whole Lives (TechOWL)
- U.S.Department of Education/Office for Civil Rights
- AHEAD (Association on Higher Education And Disability)
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit Resource Guide
- Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation